So I've decided to embrace it this year, my birthday is in two days and I'm kind of excited. Historically, I've always been weird about January 27th and it's never done me any good. So there it is, in 48 hours (almost exactly) I will be 26!
But that's not what this post is about, this post is about a very sweet blog award from Annie of Time Enough For Drums!
I'm supposed to list tens things that make me happy, so here they are:
1. Nutella, straight out of the jar.
2. When the actors on Saturday Night Live start laughing mid-skit.
3. My coffee maker. Filled with hazelnut coffee.
4.When one of my cats sleeps on my lap.
5. Coming home to a mailbox filled with mail that is not bills.
6. Looking at old photos of me and my boy from years ago.
7. Grilled cheese sandwiches.
8. Maine Public Radio streamed through ITunes.
9. Days where it snows all day and night.
10. Browsing flea markets in the summer with my boy.
Now it's your turn: I want to hear what makes my beautiful readers happy!
(over the weekend will be coming later tonight!)