Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Daily Style/Thrift Extravaganza!

Dress: American Apparel (43.00)
Tights: TjMaxx (5.99)
Shoes: Urban Outfitters (19.99)
Belt: Thrift (2.00)
Necklaces: H&M and J.Crew
Sorry for not posting yesterday, the past two days have been so hectic! I was running around all day yesterday working but I did manage a stop at the American Apparel outlet (...yes, they do exist) where I picked up this cute shirt-dress. I've been eyeing this style for some time now and couldn't pass it up- I love how simple it is and it will be an easy all season piece. After spending all of last week in Fishkill, I'm now in Albany until Friday. Today has been an exciting day, this evening I met up with Jen from JenLovesKev for some shopping and dinner! Jen is amazingly sweet and friendly, and it was so neat to actually be able to meet her in person, especially since she's been crazy busy with her big move! I'm sorry for the low quality images below, but I wanted to show what I got! Our first stop was Plato's Closet and then we went on to Goodwill. After all was said and done I snagged five skirts, a dress, two belts, a quilted purse, and a mixing bowl for under $60!