Monday, June 29, 2009

Daily Style...

Today has definitely been a Monday: started with an early morning trip to the dentist and ended with a rain storm. This is one of my favorite outfits though...

White Collared Shirt: J.Crew Outlet (15.00)
Striped Boatneck Sweater: J.Crew Outlet (10.00)
Jeans: H&M (39.90)
Flats: TJMaxx (7.00?)
Ring: Forever 21 (3.50)
Specs: Urban Outfitters (9.00)
This weekend was nice, if a little sad. I said goodbye to another one of my good friends, Justin. He moved back to upstate New York on Saturday. We headed to the beach one last time on Friday, where we read comics and met a cat:
The last thing I expect to meet on the beach is a cat. He was quite friendly though and after some time, a group of children came and got him and brought him home to one of the houses that line the cove.
I'm listening to SWAY right now, which is one of my friends bands. They are excellent and I highly recommend visiting their MySpace, however it is really just making me nostalgic and a little sad. I can't wait until I can visit all of them out in Northampton soon for Papergirl!