Monday, June 29, 2009

Daily Style...

Today has definitely been a Monday: started with an early morning trip to the dentist and ended with a rain storm. This is one of my favorite outfits though...

White Collared Shirt: J.Crew Outlet (15.00)
Striped Boatneck Sweater: J.Crew Outlet (10.00)
Jeans: H&M (39.90)
Flats: TJMaxx (7.00?)
Ring: Forever 21 (3.50)
Specs: Urban Outfitters (9.00)
This weekend was nice, if a little sad. I said goodbye to another one of my good friends, Justin. He moved back to upstate New York on Saturday. We headed to the beach one last time on Friday, where we read comics and met a cat:
The last thing I expect to meet on the beach is a cat. He was quite friendly though and after some time, a group of children came and got him and brought him home to one of the houses that line the cove.
I'm listening to SWAY right now, which is one of my friends bands. They are excellent and I highly recommend visiting their MySpace, however it is really just making me nostalgic and a little sad. I can't wait until I can visit all of them out in Northampton soon for Papergirl!

6 comments:

Dionne said...

Awwww... bummer that your friend is moving. And how random was that beach cat? That's the last place I would expect to find a cat!

Love the outfit! You wear stripes well!

Orchid Grey said...

thank you!

A "cheery" disposition said...

O, i love your style! Those glasses are awesome!

Toothfairynotes said...

the glasses look good on you!

funny how you met a cat on the beach... a CAT of all things... :P

Orchid Grey said...

I love that faux specs are socially acceptable, I think they are one of the greatest accessories, especially when you are having a messy hair day!

Jennifer said...

wow I am totally in love with this post- amazing outfit, comics, beach and a cat!! Perfection!!!
-jen lula
www.jenloveskev.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!