Friday, January 19, 2018

Weekend Links

 photo IMG_6357_zpsnfzmj7j4.jpg
Happy Friday! I'm super stoked for the weekend - nothing huge happening, just excited for a couple days to rest and reset. I'm almost more excited because I don't have huge plans. Tomorrow I'm getting together with some old friends from summer camp, then I'm planning to work on some freelance stuff. And that's all. We move in a week and a half, so I've been focusing a lot on planning out our move (we got the go-ahead to paint! Which is awesome and also super daunting at the same time). Anyway - Have a wonderful weekend, what are you up to?

This pretty vintage floral dress has me dreaming of warm days (how cute with a pair of Dr. martins??)

I'm in the mood to bake this weekend - how good do these sourdough cinnamon rolls look? And these vegan white chocolate banana muffins?

Pretty much dreaming of a vacation to anywhere right now - would love to wear one of these sleek swim suits and accessorize with any of these fun beach accessories (but especially that peacock pool float). And maybe one of these breezy boho sets, too.

This apartment tour is serving up some serious inspiration for our new place (we got the go-ahead to paint!)

Swooning over these fun (and super affordable) jewelry pieces (those moon earrings!)

The cookbook we should all add to our shelves (everything looks incredible, too)

How cool is this planter?

My friend's brother made a movie and it looks so good

Loving all these fun cards

Fairytales for the modern woman

Obsessed with these simple home necessities (those peace sign hooks would look pre-tty good in my new bathroom)