Friday, November 24, 2017

Black Friday Sales Worth Shopping (Updated!)



So, apparently Black Friday/Cyber Monday started early this year (I've already picked up the most badass pair of boots from the massive Shopbop sale)! Frankly, I'm not complaining. Anything to lessen the insanity of the day after Thanksgiving is a step in the right direction in my book. I've never been a huge fan of Black Friday, only occasionally keeping an eye on some of my favorite sites for possible sales, but I was still surprised to see so many websites rolling out deals on the earlier side. Like a lot of people (I think), I'll admit I don't use Black Friday as a time to buy all the holiday gifts I intend to get people (Small Business Saturday is for that... and stay tuned!), nope, Black Friday is usually when I tend to pick up a few things for myself! I'm sharing a few of my favorite sales and some of the items I have my eye on (for myself, and yes, other people too :) ) Happy shopping!

PS - Stay tuned, as I'll update this with a few more great Black Friday sales rolling out on Friday! xo

Save up to 75% off sale items and take up to 30% off your order at Shopbop! I just grabbed these rad boots and this gorgeous dress and I've got my eye some great coffee table books to give as gifts and maybe a new pair of vintage-inspired jeans, too. (Some exclusions apply, sale valid through November 26, 2017, at 11:59pm PT)

Save 20% off your purchase from Outdoor Voices! And save up to 50% off on select items 

Take 40% off your order from J.Crew! These slippers would make a great gift for your mom or sister and I'm obsessed with the idea of one of these bags (love the red too) monogramed with WTF or LOL.

Save an extra 25% off at Madewell! This candle would be nice to give a coworker and my favorite sweater is on sale (and in different colors... swoon)

Take 20% off everything from Glossier! I actually love their new perfume, You, and I'm definitely grabbing their Body Duo

Save a whopping 50% off at LOFT! I'm really digging their jackets and this cute (super giftable) hat

The Nordstrom sale is go! Love these over the knee boots, this super cozy sweater, and these classic boots

Save 30% off Sam Edelman! Absolutely love these boots and these chic loafers

Urban Outfitters: Buy one, get one 50% off, everything. If we had our own place right now, I'd definitely take advantage and grab this gorgeous live-edge bench and this adorable llama pillow

Save 20% off everything from Moorea Seal! Love this jumpsuit, these loafers, and this pretty mug