Friday, July 14, 2017

Here & There 7.14

 photo IMG_0983_zpshutejtwl.jpg
Happy weekend! What are you up to? I have a fun trip coming up on Sunday that I'll be prepping for tomorrow, then we're headed to a party with some friends-of-friends. This week was abysmally hot, so much so that I mostly stayed indoors, which I'm none too proud of. How have I managed once again to forget these blazing Philly summers? I think a trip to the shore might be in order soon. Hope it's a wonderful one, friends!

This vintage leather dress is a dream - so cute for fall (fall?!) with some cream colored mules

Laughing to keep from crying

Are you in the club?

The formula for the perfect outfit (obsessed with that tropical print skirt)

Cauliflower brownies are thing and they're delicious (I would know, I made them!)

Love these cheeky tees

Important announcement: How to get free ice cream this weekend

My love for straw totes is undying: how cute is this?

Did I just purchase a shell-shaped drink cup? You bet I did...

How to fix the worst self tanner mistakes... because I'm definitely about to make some

Never thought I'd be really into pool slides, but here we are

How time wears things down (really cool)

How delicate and pretty is this handmade star necklace?

Decoding the artistic references in Beyonce's birth announcements

I've been looking for sunnies like these EV-ERY-WHERE - now, which color to get??

Psst... get early access to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale here! Loving these mules and this rad biker jacket