Saturday, April 22, 2017

Here & There 4.22

 photo IMG_9970_zpsnpndzecx.jpg

Woof, what a week! What a 24 hours actually... I nearly got run down by a car this morning, left my computer charger at the office (which means it's currently chilling in Brooklyn), and I got summoned for jury duty. Jury duty! Ha! Safe to say, I'm thrilled it's the weekend. Today I'm doing the whole seasonal closet switcheroo and I can't wait to pack away my sweaters and clean everything out. Coats are going to the dry cleaner, donation bags are going to Goodwill, and I'll also be uploading a bunch of new stuff to my Poshmark, which I've admittedly been neglecting over the past few months - so keep an eye out if you're interested in shopping my closet. I've been feeling a little shoppy these past 24 hours, and I think all the new spring greenery outside is to blame. Philly is beautiful again! Tomorrow we're thinking of heading out to the shore to explore the beach off-season. Have a wonderful weekend!

This handmade bag would be perfect for a summer music festival - so cute!

Everything is on sale at J.Crew! Take 25% off full price and 40% off sale - I just ordered this cute gingham bikini and this pretty off the shoulder top

Seriously Taylor, what is your problem?

Found: The perfect Jane Birken basket bag

Well this is adorable

20% off shoes at UO! Including these perfect sandals

Inside the Paisley Park archives

So in love with these minimalist hoop earrings (these too)

I've heard amazing things about this book

A really interesting piece on Nelly Bly

What a gorgeous swimsuit

To stay married, embrace change

Will we abandon women's rights in the name of progressive politics?

This dress looks so breezy and summery

Frida Kahlo's wardrobe revealed

Love these moon earrings (these are cool too)

Obsessed with this candle