Saturday, November 12, 2016

Here & There 11/12

 photo IMG_7234_zpsur6e6ecs.jpg
Well. What a week. I've been through several stages of grief, like a lot of us - I cried, I got angry, and ultimately vowed to take action. Complacency is not an option. I have few words left except to say that I'm determined to take these feelings and channel them into something greater than myself, to do the work. This weekend I'm excited to start volunteering at a local animal shelter and on a more cathartic, get-the-poison-out note, attend and participate in an axe-throwing tournament. Whatever works, right? I hope you have a relaxing, healing, motivating weekend.  XO

These loafers would look great with cropped jeans and a black sweater

Looking for a way to take action and get involved? A list of pro-woman, pro-immigrant, pro-earth, anti-bigotry, anti-hate organizations that could use your help

Be anything or nothing

Such gorgeous vintage kilim rugs

100% of profits from the sale of this Nasty Woman tee go to Planned Parenthood!

Love this cute and cozy striped dress

Active wear to encourage female Muslim athletes

Would love to wear these stunning earrings for the holidays (this too)

A pretty way to keep track of the days

No one should have to walk alone: a co-worker is developing an app to get people home safely at night

Such a cool bomber jacket

The new movement starts now

yum - this bread looks amazing

This coat looks 100% cozy (especially paired with this!)

12 wellness practices to get you through the election

Love these bright and vibrant paintings