Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Shopbop Main Event Sale!

Fall is here and with it, the invitation to bundle up. I haven't quite done the whole seasonal closet switcheroo yet, but my mind has officially been set to 'autumn' for the past couple of weeks, which means I've been looking for a few special pieces to liven up my wardrobe and make things feel fresh. Lucky for me (and YOU), Shopbop's 3-day sale is here! Now is the perfect time to splurge on that perfect pair of boots you've been drooling over (helloooo Stuart Weitzman otk boots!), stock up on necessities, or pair up with family, friends and coworkers to take advantage of the savings.

With my new schedule this season, I'll definitely be grabbing a pair of city-friendly Chelsea boots (love these!) and am on the hunt for the perfect fall jacket. I've also been thinking ahead to cold winter days, and think I might need a new pair of cute winter boots. Sorel has always been a favorite of mine (and almost everyone else in New England), and paired with a cute winter hat they'll keep me warm all winter long. Also on my list? Some cute and comfy lingerie (love everything here), a great bomber jacket, and a new pair of Levi's jeans (because you can never go wrong with Levi's).

From now through midnight PST on October 14th, spend up to $500 and get 25% off your order or spend over $500 and receive 30% off your order with the code MAINEVENT16. (some exclusions apply)
 photo XE2tjpQLrTTJ7Rh61N-0slR1WZDnO_tCE7fKQAkBS_n-f8aYJOJoIU-HVb156WwuFaLapvqfbdQefLHhIMxuYX1VRz6Y2hYWoHsjIDBYqg_E9pHSkRtwFg_mMaM1_zpsk1b2kxj6.jpg