Thursday, June 30, 2016

Here + There + Best Independence Day Sales

 photo OrchidgreyJuly1_zpswdeyli5o.jpeg
Happy almost 4th of July! What are your plans this holiday weekend? I'm off to the beach tomorrow and then planning on exploring the city. I wasn't in town last year for the 4th, so I'm excited to see how crazy things get. Have an amazing weekend! XO

Uhhh.... I know it's not sweater season, but how gorgeous is this cardigan? Perfect for summer bonfire nights!

My latest piece for The Style Line is up - read it here

Speaking of vintage-style, these vintage-inspired sunnies are calling my name (+ all of them are on sale!)

Everything you've ever wanted to know about pumpkin seeds

Love this sweet little dreamcatcher

Yes, I would definitely live here

This handmade pourover set would be the perfect thing to wake up to

Sale! Save an extra 20% off sale items from ModCloth - digging this rad embossed bag

BRB currently sobbing

How cute is Grace Coddington's new perfume?

Sale! Save an extra 40% off sale items from J.Crew - like the perfect denim jacket

I'm not a big jello shot person, but all of these look pretty amazing

Just got these new Birkenstocks and I'm in loooooove

Sale! Take an extra 40% off sale items from Nasty Gal - I'd grab this fringed suede jacket and this bohemian dress

What to eat this summer to avoid bloat and feel great

This would make a gorgeous summer wedding dress

Sale! Take an extra 30% off sale items from Urban Outfitters - Love these vintage-style Nikes, this cute mini dress, and this gingham midi dress

One majorly inspiring lady

Zephyr would love to cozy up in this cute kitty bed


Excited for this new cookbook!

Hilary Clinton wrote a piece for the Toast and it's pretty great