Friday, April 8, 2016

Here & There 4.8

 photo image 77_zpslqgh9nvs.jpeg

Happy Friday, folks. Is it me, or did this week just draaaaag on? It was a long one for sure, but I'm so excited for the weekend. Chris and I actually have a day off together tomorrow (!!!) and we're almost overwhelmed with ideas for what to do. One thing's for sure: I want to get some sleep. I'm exhausted. And I want to go out for breakfast. On Sunday I'm excited to just relax and maybe get some things done around the house. My poor computer has been acting up lately and I think it's feeling a bit bogged down by the years and years of photos and documents sitting on it. Time to get a new external hard drive and lighten the load. What do you have planned this weekend?

I'm so excited to announce that I've started writing for The Style Line! My first feature on Millay Vintage can be read here.

April is Autism Awareness Month - What it feels like to be autistic, what it's like to gain a voice

A dress to make your Stevie Nicks dreams come true

This ring would be a beautiful alternative wedding band for a nature lover

I've been on the hunt for the perfect pair of relaxed white jeans

A chihuahua shut down the bay bride for 5 hours... and it's adorable

If you're feeling political burnout... join the Kate Bush campaign ;) ... just ordered this

Holy wow this bracelet is gorgeous (love this whole shop, actually)

This beeswax birthday candle DIY is so pretty!

Finally bought myself some new running shoes this week and I can't wait to try them!

How the rest of the world caught up with Tegan & Sara (the styling in this is SOOOO good!)

Really sad to hear Ruche and Threadsense are closing up shop. BUT, right now everything is on major clearance... including this tunic dress, this midi dress, this white maxi dress, and these great jeans

Instagram like you mean it

So obsessed with this dress (it's the one in the pic above) those boots are such a must-have too

This made me laugh

Fun shoes for spring (love these too)

Want 20% off at Glossier? Here you go :)