Sunday, March 13, 2016

Here & There 3.12

 photo image 20_zpsqz4yah74.jpeg
[true story]

Happy weekend! What do you have planned? We're expecting company next weekend, so lots of spring cleaning to do and projects to be finished around here. Also, celebrating the sudden burst of spring flowers!

Love this gorgeous handmade amethyst necklace. I keep a chunk of amethyst in my pocket when I travel, this is way prettier.

This vintage tunic would be perfect for festival season (wishing I was at SXSW this week)

How to live wisely

Etsy love: This perfect western planter, this stunning moon necklace, these great shoes (um, and these), these rad deadstock sunglasses, these awesome party pins (I like that they're an alternative to the enamel pins), this amazing hanging chair

The best surfer in Brazil isn't pretty enough to get sponsored (or, a story that will make you mad)

This speaker is so cute (and would look perfect in my kitchen)

Would love to write in this gorgeous notebook

Pretty shoes for spring (loving these sandals too)

Oh man, guys... this video! My heart!

So obsessed with this jacket - wouldn't it look great thrown over a breezy white dress with these shoes?

How gorgeous is this dress?! Ugh, would be so pretty for a spring wedding

This bra would look so pretty peeking out from a button-up top

A Missouri senator lead a 39 hour filibuster against an anti-gay bill

Love these 70s-inspired pieces

The most amazing political gif (check the bottom right)


Dressed With Soul said...

Yes, the jacket would be perfect with a breezy white dress!
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

Jessica Tremblay said...

Hello, am here not only to testify but also to encourage people facing marital or relationship issue. About the marvelous works of Dr. Ogundu, email: i was lost in love with my husband until a lady snatched him away from me with an evil spell. then i cried out to my boss wife and she told me about how she faced a similar problem and gave this great man contact to me and i provided all the items he needed for the spell and now am happy again living in love with my family. I employ you to contact this man. Your story or pain’s will change within days and you will be smiling like me today. Once again am grateful. Contact him on his email via:
1. Getting your lover or husband back
2. Money spell/ good luck spell
3. Prosperity spell
4. Protection spells
5. Get a job spell
6. Promotion spells
7. Getting your money back.
8. Freedom spells
9. Love spell
10. Avenging spell

Britsky said...

I had no idea such a wonderful creature existed - Schoola certainly looks amazing! Sending the link to everyone I know (and probably some I don't ...) locally. Thank you!

Alishah Shah said...

forward plank pose pull the energy up at a lower down shot a younger open up through the heart gently bend Perfect Garcinia Cambogia elbows here exhale tucking in and wave back downward facing dog making every transition another post ok drove those shoulders on the back step your feet together behind .

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!