Friday, February 12, 2016

Here & There 2.12

 photo image_zpsva9xjw6b.jpeg
Happy Friday, guys. What do you have planned this weekend? Last weekend was a total bust for me, so I'm looking forward to a re-do over the next couple of days. Winter temperatures have finally befallen Philadelphia -- it's supposed to be 19 tomorrow! -- so on Saturday I'm planning on spending some time updating my Poshmark closet, doing our taxes, and reading. Chris was called in to work on Sunday, so our Tattoo Convention plans were dashed, but we're hoping for an afternoon Star Wars date (still haven't seen it and it's imperative that we see it on a big screen) and then planning to make a nice dinner at home. Avoiding all restaurants on Valentine's Day -- except I wouldn't mind a diner breakfast... February is such a crazy month, I can't believe we're already halfway through. It's been so cold lately I feel as though I've been spending more time hibernating than I did in January, when I really intended for this moth to be more active. I've been dying to get out and start running again.

This vintage hooded sweater would be perfect for these freezing cold days

How pretty are these branch hoop earrings?

The best wine bar in every state. I've actually been to the one in Pittsburgh... and here I didn't think I was fancy

Those harem pants up there are pretty much the best ever

Moorea Seal is having a pretty epic sale - love this dainty ring and this gorgeous handmade bag

More sale goodness: Save an extra 25% off sale items at Free People, including this perfect spring sweater and these perfect boots

You can buy books read by famous people... like, the actual books

This dress would be perfect for a casual beach wedding

How gorgeous is this epic woven wall hanging?

Can't get enough of these perfect jeans

Romance after 10 years

Have you tried this brand? I'm curious...

What is "cool girl" beauty?

Some really exciting workout pants (love these sneakers too)

My new favorite Etsy shop

Well... this dress is gorgeous

I loved these candles as a teenager... I think I need to get them again!