Monday, December 21, 2015

Unique Last-Minute Christmas Gifts

 photo image 7_zpsev9zptqa.jpeg
I'm kinda sorta done with my Christmas shopping? Honestly, I lost count. I have no idea. I'm resolving that I probably am, and if I'm not well... I've give cookies. If you're still on the hunt, I have a few ideas for you. Or, you could just shower yourself with gifts of face oil and nail polish, as I did this week.

Moorea Seal is offering free two day shipping... just in time. Check out my picks above - Orchid Facial Oil, 'Tappan' necklace, Herbivore beard tonic

You can never go wrong with vintage - this embroidered peasant dress would be perfect for someone special (or yourself)

You can't go wrong with cute enamel pins - love these, always.

For the smoked meat lover in your life (hey, there's always one), a monthly subscription box for artisan meats and cheeses.

Calvins are always a good idea - save 25% off Calvin Klein intimates

Have a tea or coffee fanatic? Grab them a gorgeous handmade ceramic mug and some fancy coffee or tea and wrap it up together.

Jewelry is always a good idea - try this gorgeous crescent moon necklace

For someone spectacular, this handmade leather bag would be forever cherished

Really accurate wine glasses for your best friend