Sunday, October 4, 2015

Here & There 10.3

 photo 11372323_1670571223159014_705568712_n_zpsparwqsdq.jpg
Greetings from Austin, TX! I've lost count of how many times I've been in this city, but it never gets old. I'm in town this weekend covering ACL and getting pretty sunburned in the process. What are you up to?

How rad is this vintage MC Escher-style scarf? So cute with a denim top and jeans.

Gorgeous bags in gorgeous fall colors -- love these styles

How to take care of yourself, according to the internet

Etsy loves: this fringed bag (this one too), these earrings, this rad necklace, and pretty much everything in this shop (give me all the crystals)

Would you walk on the world's longest glass-bottomed bridge? Barf.

Crushing hard on this coat

Def making these next weekend

Advice from cats (that I should take)

Cozy pieces for fall

Love this cozy outfit

Holy crap... this coat is amazing

You guys, it's finally sweatah weathea

More cozy