Friday, July 3, 2015

Here + There + Happy 4th of July!

 photo 10375794_805698212862925_1877520854_n_zpshp3hi4pr.jpg
Happy (almost) 4th of July, friends! I'm writing to you from beautiful Beverly, MA and I couldn't be happier to have 24 hours in our old stomping grounds. So much has changed, but it's all still the same. Different people, different businesses, same lovely little city. I think I'll always feel conflicted about our move away from here - it was something that had to happen, but our life here was pretty fantastic as well. And I guess that's all you can ask for - better to move while still enamored with the place you call home. My nostalgia is always kicked up a few notches in the summer, pining for long bike rides and skinny dips and blow out, bad-decision parties on our old roof. Ugh, summer.

I'm on a solo trip this week visiting family and friends, and checking a few things off my summer bucket list while I'm at it. Lunch at my favorite cafe, breakfast at my favorite diner, lots of beach time, and -- of course -- some fun work projects thrown in for good measure. I'm looking forward to spending the evening with two of my closest friends tonight and then heading further North tomorrow to see my family - it's been too long!

How are you celebrating the long weekend? Fireworks? Parties? I hope it's wonderful however you spend it.

Have you checked out Unique Vintage yet? Everything is 20% off with code FREEDOM - including this gorgeous dress

Have you checked out Bella & Chloe's earring selection these days? Because it's off the charts.

My girl Jess Amity is having a big sale this weekend, too - check out this rad '70s angel sleeve dress

Have you ever been to a food festival?

I love this so much - so much hustle!

Perfect pieces for summer - that eyelet set? Need!

Nasty Gal is having a huge sale! Save an extra 40 % off already on-sale styles. Love this necklace and these sunnies

Why do we care so much about Jennifer Garnerand Ben Afleck's divorce? (seriously, even NPR reported at length about it)

Like the look above? Find the bikini here, and the hat here.

Yum! 2 delicious popsicle recipes for the 4th

I just bought this top and I am OBSESSED - so pretty

25 famous women on the best advice they've ever received

ModCloth is having a big sale - always such cute things in their home section, like these mugs and this perfect perfect doormat

Pretty bags for all seasons - love that leather backpack!

Have an amazing weekend!