Friday, May 22, 2015

Cheers to Long Weekends: Here & There 5.22

 photo 11311119_997005086984982_1454722091_n_zpsxj58o2ji.jpg
Happy long weekend everyone! I'm kicking off what will surely be a glorious four days off today with a little relaxation, decompressing from FP wedding week, and... finishing up some work if we're being completely honest, haha. What do you have planned? Chris and I are headed to the Delaware Water Gap tomorrow for some hiking, then heading to the shore for a mush-anticipated beach day with friends on Sunday. I. Can't. Wait. I'm also super stoked to check out some of the thrift recommendations left in yesterdays post - thank you all so much! Honestly, I've been pretty uninspired when it comes to thrifting since moving to Philly, I like Buffalo Exchange and a few vintage places on South Street, but haven't found that true thrift gem quite yet. I've also just realized how much I accumulated while feeding my thrift habit in Pittsburgh, so it's probably been healthy to take a little break.

Anyway, have a gorgeous weekend, here are this weeks links a little early, hope you love...

Enter to win $50 from ShopBop -- all your picks are making me want to shop!

How incredible is this vintage wedding dress? It reminds me of the one I wore!

Is there anything better than vintage earrings? Love this southwestern-inspired pair.

Get 20% off your entire purchase from AA! Love this little crop, paired with this skirt

The Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale is going on, and it's pretty major - love these birk-style sandals, this cute backpack, and this pretty boho top. Also OBSESSED with this dress.

This made me laugh.

Up to 40% off at ModCloth - how cute is this cozy top?

Melissa McCarthy is the best.

Pretty swimsuits - love that retro stripes bikini - and cute bags for the beach

The 50 saddest songs of all time -- what would you add?

Gorgeous jewelry for summer

All kinds of obsessed with this decor shoot

Save 20% off ASOS with code LONGWKND! How pretty is this top?

Gorgeous artwork

HA - If guys vacationed like girls... "I got two bottles of wine for the room"

Love this reissue Grateful Dead tee

A little maxi dress inspiration for summer - this ethereal black dress, this colorful number, and this pretty thing

Yum, this looks amazing (also, whoa)


Taylor said...

The thrifting in Philly really can be such a bummer, but there are some really good places just outside of the city. There are a ton of spots in Quakertown and up towards the Lehigh Valley that are excellent. I also occasionally have luck at Circle Thrift in Philly.

Anonymous said...

Venture to west philly! Second Mile Center is a good thrifting spot

The Littlest Smitten said...

So tempted to get Tallulah one of those tepees! Love Melissa McCarthy! So excited for this 3 day weekend. Went to the food trucks in our neighborhood last night and then to karaoke. A great start to the weekend with friends. Not much plans the rest of the weekend other then hosting dinner Sunday night. Everything else we are playing by ear. Slept in today and now trying to convince my husband to check out the new donut shop downtown. Your weekend sounds great!

Sophia johnson said...

Hello I think your blog is very good i found it on google I think will come back again
Hi, I just ran across your blog via Bing. SPARTAGEN XT Your article is truly pertinent to my life at this moment, and I’m really happy I discovered your website.

Bea said...

Just scrolling that list of songs made sad. Glad I watched the vacation video after...cheered me right up and made me wish we could do that! 2 bottles for the room = case for the room. Xo.

Jade Graham said...

I'm also super stoked to check out some of the thrift recommendations left in yesterdays post - thank you all so much! Honestly Spartagen XT review

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!