Sunday, April 26, 2015

Here & There & Weekly Goals 4.26

 photo 11190784_766045720159108_2042393955_n_zpseooddpub.jpg
Happy Sunday! How are you spending your day? I have too much to get done and not enough time to do it in. I'll be spending my afternoon making almond milk, cookies, candles, packing up my mom's birthday gift, and attempting to get my house cleaned up. I've been thinking a lot about goals lately -- simple goals -- and think I'll start using this post as a place to set some weekly intentions. Nothing crazy, just little things I'd like to improve upon from week to week. Here's what's on my mind for this week:

Plan out gym/workout time. I usually just always have my gym bag with me, and hit the gym after work or during lunch when the opportunity arises. I'd like to start being more intentional about it and maybe even start training for something.

Be more present. This means less phone time. I was doing really well for awhile, but sort of fell off the wagon in terms of phone time before bed. No more mindless internet scrolling - I'm thinking of deleting Facebook off my phone, too.

Donate and sell more clothing. I've been paring down a lot in the past year, and have been going through my stuff in cycles, bringing it to Goodwill and Buffalo Exchange. This is also why I've been quiet on the Thrifting front, I just haven't been buying secondhand because I wasn't being intentional about it (and also just haven't found too much in terms of thrifting in Philly). It's time for another clean-out round, especially as my new goal is to get tattooed in the coming months. Time to save up for something lasting and meaningful.

What are you working on this week?

+ How to help the earthquake victims in Nepal

Obsessed with this fringed western jacket from JessAmity! I've been all about classic Americana touches lately, it feels like the perfect marriage of my past and present obsessions.

Speaking of which, these vintage sterling feather earrings would be the perfect accompaniment.

Love this campaign from American Apparel - and this crop top

Inspiration for your weekend

Love this vintage-inspired squash blossom necklace - plus, it's actually affordable

A new-to-me blog I'm loving + how to create a media kit

Well this mechanic's jumpsuit is damn adorable, never enough jumpsuits in my opinion. This one is cute too (and on sale)

The art of being apart

Save an extra 10% off Asos sale! Love this pretty off-the-shoulder dress and this festival-ready mini dress

Do you like Amy Schumer? I absolutely do and thought this Friday Night Lights spoof killed it. Also, THIS.

Can't wait to get my hands on this cookbook!

This made me laugh. "Steve Zahn"

A beautiful dress to wear to a summer wedding

Might have to make these today

Have you heard of The Clymb? It's a flash sale site for camping, fitness, and outdoor apparel and it's awesome! Use this code to sign up and you get a $10 credit!

Obsessed with this perfect hat!

Pretty hair

This might just be the perfect summer dress.

I'm dying to get my knees/legs tattooed - how gorgeous is this?

Save 30% off NEW styles at JCrew! i'm dreaming of a new swimsuit (love this one)