Saturday, March 14, 2015

Here & There 3.14

 photo 10986121_429314057226596_976952327_n_zps3gfwafvj.jpg
Sometimes a rainy weekend morning is exactly what is needed. I've been craving this, the chance to just sit and get caught up on the internet. It's silly, but I also know that as soon as the weather is warm and sunny, my mind will be all no excuses! and I'll be outside from dawn till dusk. So that's what I'm doing, enjoying a cup of coffee with a cat snoozing by my side ad the rain falls. How are you spending your Saturday?

Sweet lord almighty... I almost don't want to post this link because of how amazing this Penny Lane vintage dream coat is... but we should all take a second to revel in its glory

How rad is this pallet coffee table DIY?

AA is having a mega sale - up to 90% off! A good chance to grab a cute pair of heels, a pretty bodysuit for spring, a reversible belt, or stock up on the best tights ever.

How to use your phone less - funny thing about me: I barely touch my phone on the weekends, but during the week I'm a monster...

Whoa... newly obsessed with this brand, how cute are those dresses?

Gorgeous hair color. I ccan't wait to go up north again so I can get my hair done!

The cutest mug for coffee.

Did you see my latest hair post? How to make your hair grow faster.

This weather calls for cute rain boots.

Would you go a year without wearing makeup?

Love this pretty bikini for summer (remember summer?!)

The birth of street style - that woman in the polkadots!

What my nightstand needs.

Kind of love this silly bag.

Pretty sandals for spring - they'd look so cute with a midi skirt and crop top.

Next on my reading list: This memoir, and this inspiring book.

The most beautiful birkenstocks I've ever seen.

Chaucee's blog is so damn beautiful

Are you going to SXSW? If you're going to be in Austin next week, be sure to grab a wristband for our #FPFestivalDays showcase! it's free! And Nikki Lane and Jamestown Revival will be there!

Spring cleaning for the soul.