Saturday, January 31, 2015

Here & There 1.31

 photo 10957308_991377267557849_1925397984_n_zps214c7fa0.jpg
Can you believe it's the last day of January? It's a gorgeous, sunny, freezing cold day here in Philadelphia... eventually I'll make my way outside, but that 15-degree temp really doesn't have me feeling too motivated. I've decided that today is just going to be a day to relax for me, a rarity around here, really. As soon as the weekend rolls around, we're go-go-go, but this cold weather is a welcome invitation to just slow down a bit. Maybe we'll go thrifting. Maybe we won't. What are you up to?

These are the perfect little hang-around shorts, with a sweater to go with them

Love this 'Splurge vs. Save' post - all about sneakers this year!

Seriously, how incredible are these vintage shoes? That ankle tie! Love this little pouch as well

This was a sweet story 

The selfless girl's guide to self care 

Loving these classics for spring - especially that woven pair!

How gorgeous is this big dipper earring?

Awesome news - Texas Style Counsel CAMP now offers payment plans!

So obsessed with this gold French press

Tina would be proud: The butt of every football player in the Super Bowl, ranked

Making me dream of early summer

One of my favorite cookbooks

A new favorite blog - such good DIYs

Save an extra 40% off sale items at Nasty Gal! this and this are in my cart.

Love this mirror

One of my fave Etsy shops is having a big sale! save 20% off all items from Black Crystals!

What a perfect cake

The FP Valentine's shop is so gorgeous! I really want to get this set for our bar cart. Love this too.

YUM- definitely making this!

Up to 70% off sale items at ASOS! Loving this, this, and this

Interested in becoming a sponsor? Check out my sponsor page or shoot me an email.

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Love your fuzzy jacket!
♥♥♥
Jeanne
http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

YOURFLIRTYLOOK | by Karlijn said...

This picture is so cute!

Lydia Holden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lydia Holden said...

This picture made my day, it is so cute!
Carpet Cleaning Ashford http://www.ashfordscarpetcleaners.co.uk/

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!