Saturday, January 10, 2015

Here & There 1.10

 photo OrchidGrey_zps23d14b2c.jpg

Happy weekend! I'm planning to spend this freezing cold  day working on projects, what do you have planned? It was a busy week over here and I'm just looking forward to laying low. Have a great weekend!

Because everyone needs vintage sequin pants. It's a proven fact.

Vintage Urban Renewal is having a 30% off sale, including this amazing vintage teddy bear coat.

Love this sleek skirt.

Wind! It's beautiful.

ModCloth is having its biggest sale of the year - up to 70% off! Love these cute, go-with-everything boots, this cute salt and pepper set, and this pretty dress.

How to make round ice.

Forever obsessed with this coat.

A beautiful response to Leelah Alcorn's death.

Buy one, get one free on all F21 sale items - really digging this sweater and this coat.

Ayn Rand reviews children's movies.

Such a cozy room.

Ohh this book looks good! Have you read anything good lately?

What an incredible story, I can't wait to listen to the podcast.

Photo of me by Jana


Liz Lauren said...

bogo at forever 21 -- I'm down

international giveaway on my blog

Jeanne said...

Beautiful jacket!
Jeanne said...

Looove that teddy bear coat!

fancyalterego said...

I could watch that wind graphic all day. So calming. :-)

Have a great weekend!

Nikki Williams said...

that podcast sounds so interesting! thanks for sharing!
xx nikki

mika said...

cool! very interesting!
greetings from Greece!

Kristie Glenn said...

Adorable pics!

Lydia Holden said...

Interesting publication!
Regards, Moving out Cleaning Sutton

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!