Sunday, December 14, 2014

Here & There 12.14

 photo Holidays1_zpsc4a2ab04.jpg
Guess who didn't get anything done this weekend? This girl right here. Ah well, sometimes you need a weekend like that, except that I am no where near through with prepping for Christmas. I hate how fast this time of year goes by. Did you have a good weekend though? I'm recovering from a few too many holiday parties, but otherwise yes, it was a good one. Anyway, here's what caught my eye this week:

Is there anything better than 80s Gunne Sax? So good.

So in love with this vintage patterned sweater - cozy!

A simple and cute look for a December weekend.

My favorite earrings are back in stock! Save 15% w/code 'OrchidGrey'

Really digging this illustrated Grateful Dead tee.

My favorite tights are on sale!

An interesting art project. Love this one.

Jane Birkin was so perfect.

Save 20% off all of the things at Asos! Including these cute shoes and this perfect dress.

Made me laugh.

30% off winter items at Forever 21 -- love this jacket and this one too.

Hellen Mirren gives a pretty mean side eye.

Take an extra 30% off sale items at J.crew- really digging this sweater and this classic coat.


Jeanne said...

Very cool post!

donna bailey said...

Great features! thanks for the inspiration!
End of lease cleaning Brixton

Nikki Williams said...

love that vintage sweater!

xx nikki

Meredith Atkinson said...

DAMN, girl. I look at those ASOS shoes, drool, then remember I owned a pair of the same exact style (just different color) as a seventh grader. If only I'd kept 'em around. Those shoes AND that fuzzy stretchy sweater that looked super small off of my body, but magically fit when I put it on. The circle of life, baby.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!