Saturday, November 22, 2014

Here & There 11.23

 photo OrchidGrey_JulieSharp_112314_zps8da52239.jpg
How's your weekend going? This week was crazy... good crazy, but crazy nonetheless, and I'm happily vegging out with the Gilmore Girls as we speak. I'm looking forward to getting some work done tomorrow (thrilling aren't I?) and doing lots of holiday prep and baking. Have a great weekend, here are a few things that caught my eye recently...

This might just be the perfect vintage Christmas sweater.

The cutest vintage '70s boho dress.

Gorgeous holiday outfit inspiration.

Love this heart chakra hoodie.

This set would be a cute option for pajamas.

This video of a dad narrating kids slipping on ice is - unexpectedly - hilarious.

I think Zephyr needs this for Christmas.

What a gorgeous holiday dress.

I don't understand the point of this, but the production is impressive?

Just got this candle and it smells incredible. Exactly like hot cider.

This calendar managed to get even cuter.

Definitely making these tomorrow.

These are the best tights, hands down.

A cute and easy DIY.

This would make a beautiful gift.

So obsessed with this coat and these sneakers.

25% off at Asos! Love these boots.

Do you listen to Serial? I'm obsessed!