Saturday, October 25, 2014

Here & There 10.25

 photo DriedFlowers7_zps453aad2d.jpg
Happy Friday! What do you have planned this weekend? We're up bright and early tomorrow for a breakfast date at Honey's and a very much anticipated autumn hike. I can't wait. On Sunday I'm hoping to finally switch my closet over from summer to fall. It's finally sweater weather. 

Here's what I'm loving this week...

Really excited to welcome Vintage Urban Renewal as a sponsor. Ohh this shop just gets me, absolutely loving this.

Jess always has the most amazing things in her shop, this necklace is gorgeous.

What a beautiful place to visit.

Loving grey for fall.

This gorgeous necklace is high on my wishlist.

How to make vegan candy corn - it's so easy and it tastes like cookie dough.

Cute shoes for fall.

The coziest scarf to ever exist.

How to style bangs.

Jen's girls are the cutest.

Fall jacket love: this grey stunner, a green plaid beauty, and this lovely thing.

Love these sleek over the knee boots.


The cutest casual booties.

1 comments:

DennisseTiu said...

I love white roses and this is one of my favorite... as for my weekend plan, well I want to go hiking :)


Customer recommendations for Air Duct Cleaning website

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!