Sunday, August 3, 2014

Weekend Wishlist 8.4

 photo 929155_886434111372407_1830304116_n_zps58f9a514.jpg
Happy Sunday (night) -- did you have a good weekend? We spent both days unpacking, painting, and trying to bring order to our new place. We even ventured to Ikea. On a weekend. Oof. I can't wait to be fully moved in.
 photo WeekendWishlist84_zps34d00c8c.jpg
// Vintage deadstock boots from JessAmity
// Sweet Spire clutch from Avenle
// Sunglasses from AA

A few more things I'm loving...
// This grey floral dress from Mojave is just gorgeous (above)
// More amazing styles from Black Crystals, love this solar quartz necklace (above) - save 15% w/code "ORCHIDGREY"
// Would you wear metallic tattoos
// 25 ways to feel less lonely. Some really great ideas here, for the lonely and non-lonely alike.
// Rebecca's photos from Ireland are so gorgeous.
// I'm making quinoa for my breakfasts this week, so here's 24 ways to eat it.
// I tried on this sweater today and it is SO soft - definitely on my list for next season.
// How cozy is this bedroom?
// This little light-up house would make a nice night light.
// Leopard print chucks? Yes please.
// Gorgeous braids.
// I made watermelon agua fresca and it was really good.
// Cute boots for fall. And a cute dress to wear them with now.
// A great hat.
// Misty Copeland's new Under Armour ad is pretty badass.
// A newborn photoshoot starring a dog. Genius. And painfully cute.
// Fascinating female occultists.


Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!