Saturday, July 19, 2014

Weekend Wishlist 7.19

 photo 10549632_618844628229529_759808602_n-1_zpsb68890b8.jpg
 Happy Saturday! This week was a good one, and I'm so happy to be able to say that. I started work on Monday and have been focusing a lot on just getting settled and familiar. It feels good to take a step back and evaluate and just focus on what I need right now. How was your week? What do you have planned for this weekend? Something good I hope. We're headed to the farmer's market this morning so I can pick up flowers for a work project next week, and then we're signing the lease to our cute new apartment. I can't wait to move in. Oh how I'm ready to not live in a hotel room with a cat! Don't get me wrong, it's a really nice spot to be, but he keeps opening all the cabinets like some demented, furry poltergeist. Anyway, here's what caught my eye this week...
 photo WeekendWishlist719_zps5af01bdb.jpg
// Vintage '70s Wranglers from JessAmity
// Corte necklace from Avenle
// Aurora sandals from Loly in the Sky

A few more links...
// So in love with this gorgeous "New Hampshire" clutch from Mojave.
// Check out this super stunning druzy agate necklace from Black Crystals - save 15% w/code "orchidgrey"
// Really digging these fringed clogs.
// My first post went up for the Free People blog: 5 Tips for Getting to Know Your New Town.
// Casey Kasim's body is missing?
// Just bought this necklace and it's a new favorite. Also loving this and this.
// Look at this beautiful room.
// A modern cooler DIY. Love this.
// All kinds of obsessed with this moon chart.
// Take an extra 10% off sale items at Asos! 
// Oh how I love you Tina.
// The perfect colorblock tee.
// 12 small space bedroom ideas.


Jenna Condon said...

these are great!! Love that one bedroom :)

stop by,

Rebecca said...

congrats on your first post for FP! I love their blog, and loved your post.

Cassie said...

OMG I love this post! That Madewell Colorblock Tee and Free People Exaggerated Collar are absolutely perfect. Thanks for the inspiration!


Rhiannon Lorenzo said...

so many good pieces!

heather gilmour said...

Great finds! i wish to have them, too :)
Dry Carpet cleaners Bromley

Nikki Williams said...

congrats on the new place! and i love your blog post for free people!


Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!