Saturday, June 28, 2014

Weekend Wishlist 6.28

 photo OrchidGreyJune4_zpsb382d816.jpg
Oh hi there. After four miserable days of being the sickest I've been in over a year, I'm finally on the mend, deliriously posting from a coffee shop on an almost unbearably sunny Pittsburgh Saturday. Seriously, my eyes can't take it.

// Seriously obsessed with the Nathalie Du Pasquier collection for AA - Especially this vibrant crop top.

// Love the delicate fish charm on this bracelet from Manic Trout.

// These handmade, gold-dipped bear claw earrings from Jess Amity are pretty gorgeous.

// Were there ever a more appropriate pair of sneakers than these from Loly In The Sky? (don't forget to enter the giveaway)

A few more things that caught my eye...

// So in love with this black tourmaline and quartz necklace from Black Crystals -- save 15% w/code 'orchidgrey'

// These vintage shorts from Wolf Mama Vintage might just be the perfect thing for summer -- save 20% w/code 'clearout'

// How to be happy at work.

// Love this cat print.

// Kirsten Dunst has the perfect bangs. seriously. Love this color. Can you tell I'm considering a change?

// On my wishlist: these scalloped-hem linen shorts, this cute leather bucket bag, this cute plaid dress, this roomy backpack.

// The funniest video I've seen all week. And a close second.

// Asos is having a big sale! Love this lip print dress, this cute crop top, and this sunny yellow skirt.


Ina R. said...

Haha how cute are these sneakers?! So perfect for me! :)

GIVEAWAY on my blog:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!