Monday, June 16, 2014

Weekend Wishlist 6.15

 photo OrchidGreyWeekendWIshlist615_zps26b8c98a.jpg
Happy, well, Monday. This weekend flew right by, but it was so, so good. Exactly what I needed.

// Vintage '50s mandala dress from JessAmity

// Crusader collar necklace from ShopDixi

// Vintage '70s clogs from Crush Vintage Candy

// Elephant charm bracelet from Manic Trout

A few more things that caught my eye...

// If you've been thinking of ordering something from Black Crystals, now is the time -- save 35% off your entire order with code "SUMMERFLASH". If I were you, I'd pick up these super rad earrings.

// Dogs annoying cats with their friendship. Cutest ever.

// Have you heard of Baby Foot? It sounds so gross, but also fascinating and also I want to try it.

// Love these minimalist heels.

// Why fulfillment comes from being yourself.

// Two bloggers I've been especially digging on lately: Rachel and Kalie. I've loved their blogs for a long time, but they've both been writing super honestly lately and I love it.

// Ever wished you could quit your messy habit? I've been obsessed with this website lately for exactly that.

// A gorgeous floral maxi dress.

// Such a pretty nail color.

// How David Bowie spent 1974.

// How to find your personal style.

// Kind of the best phone case ever.

// How amazing is this rehabbed school bus?

// Tee shirt love.


Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

Makin me blush....thanks lady!

Rachel // Mousevox said...

Lady! Thank you for the blog love. I've been working on it & really enjoying it these days. xo.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!