Saturday, May 31, 2014

Weekend Wishlist 5.31

  photo OrchidGrey_JulieSharp_May31Outfit_zpsbd35a3c7.jpg
Happy weekend! We just finished up our first yard sale of the season and it was a success (!!!) but now, I'm afraid if I even lie down I'll pass right out because I'm so exhausted (update: I'm super sunburned, too) oof. Anyways, here's what I'm loving this week:

// Crochet dress from Crush Vintage Candy

// Vintage embroidered dress from NewOldFashioned

// Maxi dress and red beaded necklace from Lulu's

// Pig necklace from Manic Trout

// Coin collar necklace from ShopDixi

A few more things that caught my eye...

// Black Crystals just restocked with new designs! So in love with this design -- save 15% w/code "orchidgrey"

// This summer's perfect beach bag - and it's on sale!

// This made me laugh. I'm not exactly a Shailene Woodly fan.

// Aloha bitches. Ha. I want this.

// You can't argue with science!

// The rapid deterioration of Detroit, as shown by Google street view.

// Love this eye-print shift dress

// Save 20% off orders from Wolf Mama.

// Love Mindy Kaling - her speech at Harvard Law was perfect. Also this, this quote is on point.

// Now this is some championship color-blocking.

// One beautiful man. I'm a fan of the "Newman Beard"

// Have you seen the Flip Belt? This seems way better than an arm band.

// 10 job hunting tips. that are actually relevant.

// What your wine choice says about you, this made me laugh. I'm definitely somewhere between "You've turned into your mother" and "You need wine on tap".

// 25% off summer styles at Asos! I'm loving this sunflower crop top, this tie dye swing dress, these neon jelly sandals, and this sexy maxi dress.

// Perfect kitty tee. I love Gemma Correll. and the perfect tee shirt dress.

// I'm officially a fan of Kandee Johnson - check out her amazing Audrey Hepburn makeup tutorial.

// The erasure of Maya Angelou's sex work history. An interesting read.

// 10 awesome DIYs.

5 comments:

The Wh0le Story said...

Yes! Kandee nailed it with her makeup. So rad.

Rebecca said...

that embroidered dress is gorgeous! and omg that shailene woodley article is hilarious hahahah
Rebecca @ trbcca.com

iris said...

This is not super-related to this post, but the author/blogger of 'Food in Jars' is coming to Pittsburgh in two weeks, and she's holding a handful of events. So if you're interested in canning/preserving at all, it might be worth a look. There's a canning workshop at Legume along with some other events.

Mariele said...

I just ran the pitt marathon with the flip belt and it is pretty good especially since no one seems to make shorts with enough pockets.

M / coloursandbeyond said...

That embroidered dress is dreamy !! Need one like this

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!