Saturday, May 24, 2014

Weekend Wishlist 5.24 (+ Obligatory Memorial Day Sale Round-Up, Because Shopping)

 photo OrchidGreyWeeklyWishlist524_zpse03d7377.jpg
Happy Memorial Day! How are you planning to celebrate? I have a long, plan-less weekend stretched in front of me and I couldn't be happier. I'm hoping to catch up on some reading, clean up my house, and drink wine on my porch. And maybe do a little shopping, because there are some pretty amazing sales happening. Check out a few things that caught my eye above, along with a round-up of sales & discount codes, below. Have a beautiful weekend!

// Floral maxi dress from Lulu's -- take an extra 30% off sale items w/code "memorial14"

// Vintage leather slides from New Old Fashioned -- Everything is marked down 20% until Tuesday

// Pretty statement earrings from Manic Trout

// Bull denim woven cotton bag from AA -- 20% off + free shipping w/code "memorial14"

// Gypset ankle & boot cuffs from Shop Dixi

A few more things that caught my eye...
// Love this diamond pyrite necklace from Black Crystals -- save 15% w/code "orchidgrey"

// This knit top from Wolf Mama Vintage is so classically cute -- save 20% w/code "clearout"

// Take an extra 50% off sale items at Nasty Gal - this is in my cart.

// 30% off summer items at ModCloth - I kind of love this swimsuit.

// 20% off everything at Asos w/code "webegrillin" (you can use the code in conjunction with the pre-existing 25% off summer style sale) - love this duffle bag and these sandals.

// 40% off regular price styles at GAP w/code "event" - including my favorite bras.

// 10 budget-friendly, cruelty-free cosmetics (I love NYX and ELF)

//  The most perfect bathing suit.

// This quote is a little too accurate.

// Sexual Agency and Zombie Butts: Why Tina Belcher is, basically, awesome.

// A beautiful tattoo.

// Neko Case is awesome (scroll to the bottom).

// This made me laugh - my brother and I look so much alike (that is also a terrible photo).

// Before they were on MadMen ... Jon Hamm, so 90s.

// This story is so heart-wrenching.

// My latest post for work- I love "The Graduate" Elaine's hair is everything.

// Will Ferrell and Chad Smith have a drum off and it's amazing.

5 comments:

Liz said...

Loving that purse, perfect color for spring/summer.

http://www.lookfortheoccasion.com

The Littlest Smitten said...

Now I want to watch The Graduate! I remember my first serious boyfriend in high school making me watch it and how I loved it. Hope you are having a great weekend!

Hannah Layford said...

love that bag - such a simple shape!


Hannah x

courtney conway said...

Love all the picks! Great post!

http://breakfastatvogue111.blogspot.com/

barbra baldwin said...

Great picks! I love floral prints, they are very trendy lately. Gorgeous maxi dress and bag!
Steam Carpet Cleaning Chiswick

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!