Saturday, May 17, 2014

Weekend Wishlist 5.17

 photo OrchidGrey_May2014-2_zps5b428951.jpg

Happy weekend! What do you have planned? Anything fun? We're planning on checking out the Regent Square yard sale and hitting up a few antique malls (and maybe trying to get some stuff done around the house).

A few more things that caught my eye...
// So in love with this turquoise druzy necklace from Black Crystals -- save 15% w/code "orchidgrey" 

// Love this cute mini skirt from Wolf Mama Vintage-- save 15% w/code "orchidgrey"

// A pretty sunny yellow skirt for summer (love it in 'berry' too).

// A yearly diary of the internet - this made me laugh, remember Friendster?

// How gorgeous are these sandals?

// What happens when your job treats you like an adult.

// I'd love to bring one of these gorgeous towels to the beach. And the perfect beach tote.

// Are your going to see Godzilla this weekend? I want to! Ever wondered if Godzilla was male or female?

// 25% off accessories, shoes, and swim at Asos! I love these sunnies, this leather backpack, and this elephant belt. Also super obsessed with these loafers.

// What a pretty space.

// Well this sure was cute.

// Love this choppy haircut.

// Up to 80% off at Nasty Gal! I just grabbed these Cheap Monday jeans and this ponytail holder.

// My favorite crop tanks are now only $4.50 after the discount! Love it in floral too.

// I'm so excited that Maria is blogging again - I absolutely loved her latest post about adoption.

// Completely head over heels for this online shop - love this little mini dress and this lace top.


By The Shore, Life + Style said...

Happy weekend, lovey!! Love that choppy haircut and totally adore that Classic Vintage Dooney & Bourke Bag! Need one! Hope you guys have a good one... we're chilling this weekend with friends and it's a long weekend for us. Thank god!! xoxo

Jordyn said...

The white dress is so cute! Perfect for summer!
Pretty Lovely

Jenna Condon said...

Ahhh finally the weekend which = blogging and chilling!! Great style, loving the white dress!

stop by,

Marta said...

Love the dress!

Rebecca said...

absolutely love those clogs! I'm so into tan + white this summer.
Rebecca @ tr[i]b[e]cca

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!