Sunday, April 27, 2014

Weekend Wishlist 4.27

 photo OrchidGrey_apriloutfit4_zps60271ae0.jpg

A few more things that caught my eye:
// So obsessed with this rainbow amethyst necklace from Black Crystals -- save 15% w/code 'orchidgrey'

// This cute miniskirt from Velouria Vintage would be perfect for spring -- save 15% w/code 'orchidvtg'

// Have you heard of the Whidby Goth Weekend? It looks kind of awesome.

// How to clean, preserve, and salvage your wedding dress (you know, for those of us who may still need to get their wedding dresses cleaned three years later...)

// This might just be the perfect work space. Although I have a feeling that Zeph would still sit on my papers.

// Love this acetate tortoise shell watch.

// A glow in the dark skateboard? Yes please. And the perfect shoes to wear with it.

// Need a little perspective? This website could help.

// Love these buckled sandals.

// Words worth remembering.

// We all need more sleep (I know)

// This cookie jar is the cutest.

// 25% off tops & accessories at Asos - love this, these, and this.

// Love this cut and color.

// Super obsessed with these crop tanks, so inexpensive, I've been stocking up.

// Gap is having an enormous sale -- these are in my bag.

// Check out my latest work project, a collab with Keds!

+ interested in partnering with me? Check out my sponsorship page for more details.


Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!