Sunday, April 20, 2014

Weekend Wishlist 4.20

Happy Sunday! I'm currently nursing a pretty epic sunburn, drinking wine, and listening to how Did This Get Made? Spice World edition -- so yeah, a pretty solid evening over here.
 photo WeekendWishlist420_zps5df38871.jpg
// Vintage 80's silver earrings - Shop Juju's - save 15% w/code 'zephyr15'

A few more things that caught my eye this week...
// I can't get enough of these gorgeous quartz earrings from Black Crystals -- save 15% w/code 'orchidgrey'

// Love this vintage bowling top from Velouria Vintage -- save 15% w/code 'orchidvtg'

// Such a pretty meditation necklace for spring from Be Well Gifts.

// So excited for Jen and Kev and their big news!

// Alain de Botton was featured on the radio this weekend, and after listening to him speak I can't wait to check this book out

// Have you checked out Forever 21 lately? They're sorta kinda killing in - I'm in love with this top.

// Do you watch Scandal? I've slowly come to really like Mellie over the course of the show.

// Just stocked up on these cute crop tops.

// I love reading about Amanda's cross-country adventures - here she shares her tips for traveling with cats.

// Love this lacy, minimalist tote.

// It's been 42 years since women were first officially sanctioned to run the Boston Marathon. Crazy.

// The cutest polkadot shift dress - this would look so cute paired with a denim jacket or black moto jacket.

// This just might be my dream garden/backyard.

// On my wishlist - this Grateful Dead tee and this girls top.

// The tale of a service dog and the Boston bombing victims it helped.

// Take 20% off Asos own label -- love this floral top.

// Interested in lifting? This series from Refinery 29 is a great place to start!

// Would you volunteer to pay down your student loan debt? I definitely would! (bonus: SponsorChange was founded in Pittsburgh!)

 -- Interested in working with me? Check out my sponsorship page for more info!

2 comments:

Nitika Bhatia said...

I like those shorts! :)
Love
Nitika
PS - new outfit post up on my blog - http://www.theshopaholic-diaries.com/2014/04/work-to-date-looks-with-graffiti-print.html

Amanda said...

Thank you for the shout out, you are too kind. And I have a feeling there are going to be an absurd amount of posts about traveling with the cats this year, hehe!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!