Monday, April 7, 2014

Through Rose-Colored Lenses

 photo OrchidGrey_April62014-1_zpsd14b6e2d.jpg Sunglasses c/o Warby Parker
After two days of rain, the sun finally decided to come out and join us. Chris and I celebrated by taking our first hike of the season, and the day couldn't have been better. More pics tomorrow, in the meantime, how was your weekend?


Liz Lauren said...

cute shades

giveaway on my blog

The Littlest Smitten said...

Sounds so nice! The weather was lovely here yesterday but I was inside working until 6:15. Luckily when I got out it was still sunny and warm. David and I went for dinner at a favorite spot and sat by the window before heading across the street to see Grand Budapest Hotel. So good! Worked Saturday all day before heading to our friend's new space for their cider brewery opening. It will be a new frequent place this summer sitting on their deck as it's on our side of town and walkable. Looking forward to starting a new job soon with weekends off!

Happy Murmurs said...

That sounds lovely! The weather here in Michigan looks like it's supposed to be warm (that is, around 50) all week and I'm so excited! I can't wait to drag my boyfriend out of the house and have our first hike of the season. Unfortunately, I caught a terrible cold/flu and spent most of my weekend on the couch. I'd like to think that it means I'll be well for the rest of spring and summer.

Can't wait to see more pics of your hike!


Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!