Sunday, March 16, 2014

Weekend Wishlist 3.16

Happy Sunday! I just made a huge batch of granola and I'm having trouble not eating it all at once. I hope you have a beautiful start to your week, here are a few things that caught my eye from my sponsors and beyond:
 photo OrchidGrey_MarchOutfit_3_zpsa86f14d8.jpg
// ShopJuju's vintage 80's red star earrings -- save 15% w/code 'zephyr15'

A few more faves...
... Velouria Vintage always has the most amazing vintage tees - save 15% w/code 'orchidvtg'

... Love this black onyx wrist mala meditation bracelet from Be Well Gifts

... Pretty much the perfect weekend bag from Wolf Mama Vintage - save 30% w/code 'hellospring'

... The most painfully perfect vintage dress from Mothership

... A cute spring outfit from Emily

... Check out my latest post for work, three road-trip (and everyday) ready snacks.

... Have you seen 'First Kiss'? Personally, as someone who recoils at the thought of PDA, I find it irritating. 'First Sniff' however is pretty cute.

... Beautiful tattoos.

... A cute plaid baby doll dress.

... Love this little Aquarius constellation locket.

... Obsessed with this room.


... Save 20% off dresses at Asos - love this polka dot shift dress, and this striped sweater dress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!