Monday, March 31, 2014

Over the Weekend

 photo OrchidGrey_JulieSharp_March302014-2_zps17c511ef.jpg
 photo OrchidGrey_JulieSharp_March302014-5_zpsba056678.jpg
  photo OrchidGrey_JulieSharp_March302014-3_zps252d035a.jpg
 photo OrchidGrey_JulieSharp_March302014-1_zps026f7030.jpg
  photo OrchidGrey_JulieSharp_March302014-7_zpsa2a83ef9.jpg
 photo OrchidGrey_JulieSharp_March302014-6_zps1c1610c0.jpg
 photo OrchidGrey_JulieSharp_March302014-4_zps34db9129.jpg

You're probably wondering how I managed to finish out the weekend without taking a single damn cat photo. My answer is that I don't know. I just don't know. This weekend, like most of them lately, was pretty standard. On Saturday, some friends and I checked out Trade Union, where our friend Michael was selling (check out his pieces, they're gorgeous). On Sunday, the cold weather and snow ruined our hiking plans, so, rather than being athletic, we went out for breakfast at the Dor-Stop in Dormont, which always includes a look around Moonstones. Besides baking cookies and skype-ing with a long-distance friend, that's it. Seriously unproductive, but I've accepted it.


Maddie Toy said...

loooove your Nike's!

The Littlest Smitten said...

Sounds so nice. I was pretty unproductive on Sunday but I'm ok with it after a busy week and needing down time. Didn't help that we made a big brunch for friends or that my cat was super snuggly all day. I'm starting a new job in a couple of weeks and for first time on years will have a regular schedule that consistent and weekends off! I can't wait. It will be great for getting things done and spend in time with my family and husband.

Kitsune-kun said...

stop with those effing cute sports shoes! what!?

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!