Saturday, February 15, 2014

Weekend Wishlist

I want to be wearing this right this second. Seriously, this might be my most favorite wishlist collage I've made yet. I can't wait for weather warm enough to wear shorts again!'s still snowing...
 photo OrchidGrey_February3_zps2b9da1f1.jpg
// Lulu's destroyed shorts - free shipping this weekend!
// Shop Juju's Vintage Kilim Wallet - save 15% w/code 'zephyr15'
// Loly in the Sky 'It's OK' Loafers

A few more favorites...
// Super excited to welcome Seahag & Walrus as a sponsor! Love these earrings.

// Super awesome fringed suede skirt from Aliya & Lucas - save 20% w/code 'orchidgrey'

// Love this gorgeous meditation necklace from Be Well Gifts.

// A pretty dress for spring from Wolf Mama Vintage - save 20% w/code 'hellowinter'

// A cute knitting pattern from Handpicked Bella.

// Gus Kenworthy (Olympic skier) + puppies.

// I just want to be BB here.

// Such a cozy jacket. and I just got these and I am obsessed.

// Pretty make-up.

// A little sale info: Aeropostale - up to 70% off everything (love these), huge sale at Urban Outfitters, too. Take an extra 15% off clearance at Asos

// How women react to being photoshopped.

// Yum. I want to make these.

// 22 conversations every cat owner has (the action in #4 happens daily)

// Ellen Page is kind of amazing - love this

// The difference between 'hot' and 'beautiful' another good read.

// One of my favorite blog posts of this week.


alaina said...

I found an M-65 field jacket very similar to that aa one out thrifting not long ago. I almost didn't buy it because it was $12 -- but it was a size Small and I never see them that close to my size! Best freaking buy ever. My husband jokes I look like a disgruntled veteran when I wear it with boots, lol.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!