Sunday, February 2, 2014

Weekend Wishlist

Can you tell I'm anxious for warm weather? As much as I wanted to savor this winter, I'm officially over it (like the rest of the eastern seaboard?). Yesterday was gorgeous, giving a hint at what's to come. For now, I'll just savor this rainy day and pretend it's April...
 photo FebruaryOutfit1-OrchidGrey_zps98376e67.jpg
// Shop Juju's vintage oxblood saddle clutch - save 15% w/code 'zephyr15'
// Lulu's Nantucket printed tote - save 15% off everything w/code 'superscore'

A few more things I'm loving this week...
// How amazing is this velvet burnout kimono from Aliya & Lucas?

// Speaking of summer, this dress from Wolf Mama Vintage would be perfect for a hot day - save 20% w/code 'hellowinter'

// Valentines day is coming up, this black vintage bustier from Velouria Vintage would look lovely styled as a top, or worn underneath. - save 15% w/code 'ORCHIDVTG'

// Alpaca, silk, and wool? What a gorgeous combination for a cozy cowl from Handpicked Bella.

// Looking for a Valentines gift? A custom meditation necklace from Be Well Gifts would be perfect.

// Are you excited for the Olympics? Check out this primer for all the info!


// Obsessed with these black western boots. and these cute over the knee socks.

// I loved this simple post of Elizabeth's, the discussion in the comments is interesting as well.

// A classic red dress for Valentine's day. And a cute striped dress. And heels to go with both. Asos is having a pretty decent sale right now, spend $125, get $25 off.

// How insanely gorgeous is this wall hanging? I'd love to put one above our headboard.

// Speaking of handmade, my fellow Montserrat alum, Ashley, has a gorgeous shop where you can find all of her banners. I get so excited for her whenever I see one photographed around the blogosphere.

Happy Sunday!

5 comments:

Hannah Layford said...

love that bag! Such a good shape and colour!

Hannah xx

iris said...

I live on Rosebud Salve during winters in the office. Doubles as chopstick/gloss and emergency moisturizer when my hands get super dry. Nothing like Pittsburgh winter air aaaaand office air conditioning to do a real number on the skin. I bet the strawberry stuff you picked out is equally handy :)

Vanessa said...

I absolutely love a t-shirt dress! That bag is super cute as well. Nice picks, as usual :)

Rebecca said...

that striped dress is so cute! and that tote as well. I have that strawberry lip balm and it smells sooo good! I love its vintage look too :)
Rebecca @ tr[i]b[e]cca

Melissa at bubbyandbean.com said...

That dress. I can't wait to wear non-pregnancy clothing like that again as soon as the weather warms up in Chicago!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!