Sunday, January 5, 2014

Weekend Wishlist

January! The perfect time to split your weekends between playing in the snow (if you have it) and cozying up inside. I've been making good on my number-one New Year's resolution this weekend: getting organized. More on that tomorrow, in the mean-time, a few comfy favorites I've had my eye on:
 photo ORCHIDGREYJanuary2014-OUTFIT-1_zps01dacc53.jpg

A few more things I'm loving this week:

// The world's most adorable 90's mini dress, from Wolf Mama Vintage -- save 20% w/code "HELLOWINTER"

// Love this leaf print dress from Mystery Girl Vintage -- save 15% w/code "ORCHIDGREY"

// These simple braided leather bracelets from Be Well Gifts would look great paired with gold accessories.

// Kind of obsessed with this double-breasted coat/cardigan.

// Are you making New Year's resolutions? I love these tips on how to make them stick. I'll be doing this today.

// Nasty Gal has some amazing sale prices right now, I'm loving this sequin tank and these overalls.

// 30 Everyday tasks you might be doing 'wrong' -- peeling eggs constantly evades me.

// I just listened to this fascinating story about reincarnation, listen! it's really cool.

// A few more favorites: this gem-print dress, this strappy black bra, this cute pom-pom hat, this cute, handmade calendar.

// Ohh I want to make this corner shelving system! Organization!

// Asos is having a huge sale, up to 70% off! One, two, three of my faves.

// Hello. This is the world's sweetest blog post. My heart.


Tania Franco said...

Lovin all the links, my favorite is the gem print dress. I'm almost done with my organizing for the New Year, feels so good. Can't wait to hear what you've done. :))


The Littlest Smitten said...

We just listened to that story about reincarnation the other day. Very interesting. Hope you are having a good start to your week!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!