Monday, December 23, 2013

Monday Wishlist

 photo ORCHIDGREYDECEMBEROUTFIT3_zpsdb1b1f1f.jpg
// Lulu's printed maxi dress
// Ruche plaid shift dress
// New Old Fashioned Vintage knit cape
// Rain Caper blue rain cape
// Mitla Moda handwoven shawl
// ShoeDazzle Saige heels
// Shop Jujus Vintage 70s fur vest

Happy holidays! Be sure to check out the amazing discount codes generously provided by my inspiring partners. I'm off to frantically finish my Christmas shopping! (Did I mention I'm frantic?)

A few more things on my list...
// I could use a little meditation right now! Love these two-tone Mala meditation necklaces from Be Well Gifts.
// The perfect NYE top from Mystery Girl Vintage!
// Love these vintage glasses ads from Tales for Karina Marie.
// Burgundy velvet maxi dress? Le swoon, from Wolf Mama Vintage.

Happy holidays!

1 comments:

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

I bought that SAME cape for my mom for her bday. ITS AMAZING. You should probably buy it. xx happy new year!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!