Friday, November 29, 2013

Weekend Wishlist

 photo OrchidGrey_NovemberOutfit4_zps6c0b8b72.jpg
// Lulu's black jumpsuit -- save up to 90% off sale items!

// StyleMint Somerset sweatshirt -- save 50% off full price items & up to 70% off sale!

// Ruche sequin dress -- save 20% off sitewide + sale buckets!

// To Be Determined vintage brogues -- on sale!

// American Apparel vintage sunglasses

// New Old Fashioned Vintage sequined dress -- Everything 20% off!

// Dixi moon child midi ring -- save 25% off site wide!

Happy Friday! Did you participate in the Black Friday madness? I'm not a big fan of shopping in stores, too many people and waaay too much madness, but I did check out some of the stuff going on online.

A few more things that caught my eye...

// Love this black vintage dress from Mystery Girl Vintage -- save 15% off through midnight 12/2 

// Need a little calm after all this shopping? Try a meditation necklace.

// Perfect vintage loafers from Wolf Mama Vintage -- save 40% off today only w/code "blackfriday"

// Apple and salted caramel hand pies? Yes please!

// Love this cute autumn outfit from Emily.

// All of Tanglewood's recipes leave me drooling, but this looks especially amazing.

// Save 30% off everything on Threadsense!

// 23 signs you might be Blanche Devereaux from 'The Golden Girls'

// Love this cute color-coded gift guide from American Apparel.

// The cutest dogs ever and some badass older women.

// The best and worst times to post to social media - interesting!

// Take 20% off everything at Asos! A few faves:

// Love Shoestring's local holiday shopping guide.

// 30% off everything at J.Crew!

// Beautiful photos of Olympic athletes.

// Merl just released her new collection. And it's beautiful.

// This is the most amazing thing I've seen all week. Enjoy.

6 comments:

Tania Franco said...

2nd year in a row that I didn't participate in the Black Friday events, and I'm proud of myself for it. I think it is so built up, and in the end you can still get great deals during all the days leading up to the Holidays. I am more into online shopping now as well. :))

Sincerely,
Tania

Mary Hurley said...

Christmas is coming early to wish you a Merry Christmas, best Christmas gift to see here
http://prada.lllbag.com/

blue roses said...

so much,
so many,
sales and temptation!

happy (belated) black friday.

Kim Topolewski said...

I love both of those dresses!

<3
carelessly graceful

Helena i Dora said...

Never enough oxfords if you ask me! :)
❇♥ Blog written by two friends: http://teenagewastelandbyhd.blogspot.com/ ♥❇

Sandra said...

great finds as always, love the oxfords!
i'm quite heartbroken as my paypal account got suspended this w/e and all my fav little etsy jewlery stores that NEVER have sales are having one now! maybe it's a sign that i need to pay my bills and not blow all my cash on (more) pretty things?

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!