Monday, November 25, 2013

Weekend Wishlist

 photo OrchidGrey_NovemberOutfit4_zpsd9e9c374.jpg
// StyleMint Delevan Top -- 20% off your first purchase!
I'm completely sold on the fancy sweatshirt trend this season. This top  by StyleMint is the perfect bland of cozy and cool.
// Ruche faux leather mini skirt
Can't' get enough of this faux leather mini - the asymmetrical hem and quilting make it even better.

// InfinEight 'Galaxy' layering necklace
Handmade in Canada, this gorgeous necklace would add the perfect amount of texture layered up with a few others.

// Lulu's black suede heels
I've been on the hunt for the perfect black heels, and these are it. Totally and completely in love.

// To Be Determined vintage sequin top
This would be so pretty paired with a high-waisted pair of pants or a skirt, and layered beneath a blazer.

// Dixi multi stone amulet bracelet
The perfect go-with-anything stacking bracelet.

// New Old Fashioned vintage Coach purse
Man, I love the simplicity of a vintage Coach bag. This shape is one of my faves.

Well, it's totally not the weekend anymore, so how about a little wishlist to spice up your Monday? Did you have a nice weekend?

A few more things that caught my eye...
// A cozy cropped sweater.

// The perfect cardigan for the holidays (sequins!) from Mystery Girl Vintage -- save 15% w/code 'orchidgrey'

// Peanut Butter and Jam Cookies? Angela knows the way to my heart.

// Love this rosy skirt from Wolf Mama Vintage -- save 20% w/code 'hellofall'

// A cute and cozy outfit from Tales for Karina Marie.

// This meditation necklace from Be Well Gifts will help you stay sane during the holidays!

// This post from Paige resonated with me, and I can't wait to check out this book.

// A fascinating textual analysis of popular YA authors.

// The perfect plaid scarf. And a sequin midi-skirt. Just add a black tee and booties and you've got a pretty cute holiday outfit!

// Cute holiday cards.

// This lion cub playing with leaves is the cutest thing to ever happen.

// Have you checked out Nasty Gal's 'Perfect 10' sale yet? I have my eye on these sequined pants and this leopard coat.

// All of the Love Actually turtlenecks. There are a lot.

// There's still time to enter the Bonlook giveaway!

1 comments:

The Littlest Smitten said...

I am so into the fancy sweatshirts too! I was just saying to a co worker a couple of weeks ago that I realized I've either bought or thrifted four this season and I can't get enough of the trend. This autumn all I wan to do when I get dressed lately is be super comfortable. I've been in a little bit of a fashion rut and not able to completely give up my summer wardrobe. Today I'm finally doing much needed laundry and taking out the winter stuff so hopefully I'll be wardrobe inspired again.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!