Sunday, November 17, 2013

Weekend Wishlist

 photo OrchidGrey_NovemberOutfit3_zps4eab4ba4.jpg
// Lulu's Sequin Maxi Skirt
// StyleMint Classic Tee -- 20% off your first purchase by clicking through!
// Ruche Shearling Moto Jacket -- 25% off Orders of $100 or more w/ code 'take25off100'
// InfinEight Pyramid Necklace -- free shipping w/code 'makingalist'
// Shop Dixi Crescent Necklace
// American Apparel Leather Hair Bow
// New Old Fashioned Vintage 40's Vintage Heels
// To Be Determined Metallic Clutch
There's still time to enter the StyleMint Giveaway!

Happy Sunday! I'm spending mine searching for last minute flights to Maine for Thanksgiving. Fingers crossed I find something cheap (unlikely)!

A few more things that caught my eye...

// I always love seeing other people's wishlists, and this one from Angela is great.

// Love this little crop sweater from Wolf Mama Vintage -- save 20% w/code 'HELLOFALL'

// Pretty colors in this outfit from Tales for Karina Marie.

// Love this third eye meditation necklace from Be Well Gifts.

// A pretty boho dress from Mystery Girl Vintage -- save 15% w/code 'ORCHIDGREY'

// Did you follow the 'Batkid' story this week? Heartwarming.

// Kind of obsessed with this Breton stripe dress.

// Thank you Jezebel. Thank you. (I suggest you read the comments, because they are full of .gifs and are amazing)

// Ten vintage slang words we need to bring back. Generally agree, except for "Big-tickle". Ew.

// A velvet turban? Yes. This would look SO GOOD with a vintage brooch clipped to the front. And loving this perfect slouchy beanie. And I kind of love this "winter veil" hat.

// Midi dress love: One, two, three. Plus save up to 60% off winter layers at Asos. 


Rebecca said...

that sequin maxi skirt is so so amazing. wow. and the batkid story is so heartwarming! it made me so happy :)
Rebecca @ tr[i]b[e]cca

Melissa said...

Ooh yes, I like both of the necklaces. x


AngieMarie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AngieMarie said...

The link to the Breton stripe dress is the same link to the Jezelbel article! It definitely was funny, but I was confused when I didn't see a pretty dress. =D

Chaucee said...

A sequin maxi skirt word ordinarily be hard to style, but I love how you mixed it here!

Orchid Grey said...

AngieMarie- whoops! thank you! Fixed the link.

Heidi said...

That skirt! I'm in love. xo Heidi

Angela Bowron said...

i've just bought those sneakers from Aldo too! They're replacing my battered ones from Carvela. I stand by the statement that leopard print is a neutral!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!