Tuesday, November 26, 2013


 photo OrchidGrey_November262013-2_zps1f29f4bf.jpg
 photo OrchidGrey_November262013-1_zps3670a5a0.jpg
What I wore:
Coat: Gentle Fawn
Sweater: Vintage
Jeans: Madewell
'Alila' Flats c/o Bali ELF
'Chevron' Necklace & 'Akaw' Necklace c/o InfinEight
Hat: Target

One of those rare instances when I was home with a little light after work -- though, apparently, not enough. It's officially cold and dark, making photos difficult, but I'm not complaining. This time of year is nice, you know, while the cold and snow are still magical, before the harsh reality of winter sets in? A little color, by way of a cozy sweater and colorful necklaces is a nice way to brighten things up.


Melissa at bubbyandbean.com said...

LOVE the necklaces and the colorful beanie. Do not love these short days! When does daylight savings start again?

Leah Clark said...

I loove those necklaces! They are so pretty!
Leah Faye
a clover & a bee

Jennifer said...

Super cute necklace!
Gorgeous girl!

xo Jennifer


Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!