Sunday, October 27, 2013

Weekend Wishlist

 photo OctoberOutfit4_zps7e5c4782.jpg
American Apparel Vegan Leather Circle Skirt

A few more things that caught my eye:

// A pretty lace boho top from Melissa Hojnacki -- save 15% w/code "ORCHID"

// The coolest striped 70's dress from Mystery Girl Vintage -- save 15% w/code "ORCHIDGREY"

// Love this chalkboard Halloween pumpkin DIY from Tales for Karina Marie

// I can't get enough of velvet for fall and I'm swooning over this red velvet vintage mini from -- save 20% w/code "HELLOFALL"

// A pretty meditation necklace from Be Well Gifts

// "How a Yinzer sees San Francisco" ha!

// This ruffled top would look perfect with black jeans (like these!) and heeled leopard print booties

// The history of sports bras!

// The perfect wide-brim hat for fall

// Asos has the cutest Halloween stuff! A few favorites: this bat clutch, these skeleton leather gloves, and this fluffy, furry coat.

// Some words to remember

// Sad Etsy Boyfriends

// The prettiest pink velvet heels 

// This might be the perfect coat for fall.

//Have you seen the new Spotted Moth site? It's gorgeous! I love these yellow wedges, and this pretty necklace.

2 comments:

Lyn said...

The skirt & flats for me please ;) xx
www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

Laurinde Koster said...

I love all of these! Can't wait to halloween :) are you going to do anything for it? xx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!