Friday, October 11, 2013

Weekend Wishlist

 photo OrchidGrey_OctoberOutfit-2_zpsb30305d7.jpg

Ruche pink faux-leather skirt
Omnia Vintage vintage Coach backpack
Yeye Vintage Boutique vintage gold necklace -- save 25% w/code "catweek"
American Apparel grey floppy hat
Lulu's cut-out boots
Bonne Chance Collections floral dress

Happy Friday! This week was a rough one, and I'm happy to say that it's almost over. I'm looking forward to digging out my sweaters this weekend, and finding my fall coats.

A few more things that caught my eye...
// Love the colors of this meditation bracelet from Be Well Gifts

// This handmade deer dress from Melissa Hojnacki is so unique! -- save 15% w/code "ORCHID"

// A cute, kelly green sweater from Wolf Mama Vintage -- save 30% w/code "wolfmama"

// Love the colors of this buffalo plaid dress from Mystery Girl! -- save 15% w/code "ORCHIDGREY"

// This pear and swiss bruschetta recipe from Kelsi looks amazing.

// Loving these colorful leopard-print pants!

// Can't stop listening to this gorgeous a capella version of "Royals"

// This sweater jacket looks so cozy!

// Michelle wrote an awesome recap of Industry Night for STLFW, I'm so glad I finally got to meet her!
// Love this body positivity project.

// If you're in PGH, chances are you know Kate S., well I loved this interview with her over on the Happiness Project.

// Urban Outfitters is having a huge extra 50% off sale, sale! I snagged some cute Mink Pink scalloped shorts.
// A paint by numbers wall mural!

// Three questions to ask yourself to change your life forever.

// Definitely making these this weekend.

6 comments:

StyleGodis said...

Love this post <3 Great inspo!!

xxx
The stylegodis.com team

CreatureType.com said...

Aww, thanks for the link, Julie! You're a peach and I hope our paths cross again. <3

risewiththebirds.com said...

I am now just picturing that dress and those boots being worn together. Fantastic!

Bostonista said...

Love everything on here!!! Especially those LuLu boots!!

xo
Kara
www.thebostonista.com

Bonne Chance Collections said...

Wow!! Thank you so very much for including our dress Julie!! You are the absolute sweetest!! We absolutely love your adorable selections and your gorgeous blog :) <3

Greta Gale said...

Gorgeous hat!! Love the layout of your blog, so cute!

love, greta

flourish-blog.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!