Saturday, October 5, 2013

Weekend Wishlist

 photo OrchidGrey_OctoberOutfit-1_zps9c6726fa.jpg
// Yeye Vintage Boutique polka-dot vintage dress -- 20% off w/ code "yeyelovesorchid"
// Omnia Vintage vintage folded saddle bag -- 15% off w/code "GREY"
// American Apparel leather heart clutch -- 20% off Halloween basics!
// Bonne Chance Collections gingham dress

It's October! I'm currently in St. Louis where the weather is HOT, but that won't stop me from dreaming of things to wear for fall and the crisp days in which to wear them!

A few more things that caught my eye this week...
// Love this third eye beaded meditation necklace from Be Well Gifts

// Speaking of fall, this Missoni-style knit dress from Mystery Girl is pretty perfect -- 15% off w/code "ORCHIDGREY"
// The perfect prairie dress from Melissa Hojnacki -- 15% off w/code "ORCHID"

// Five tutorials for styling long hair from Kelsi, love that fish-tail bun!

// A pretty velvet dress from Wolf Mama Vintage -- 30% off w/code "wolfmama"

// Wetseal did something awesome. My sister is autistic too (though coupled with a different accompanying disability), and it is so, SO awesome to see a company embrace their diverse audience.

// A cute fruit-print tee and the perfect sweater.

//  Such gorgeous photos of Amanda, casual outfits really are the best sometimes.

// Would you wear a crop top in autumn?

// Kitten curtains!

// This hair detangler is intriguing!

// Nasty Gal is having a pretty huge shoe sale! Swooning over these.


Amanda said...

Those shoes, I want them! But I don't think I could justify another pair for shoes to Will, he only owns 3 pairs hahaha.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!