Thursday, October 10, 2013

Sneak Peek: St. Louis Fashion Week

 photo OrchidGreySTLFW_1_zps66faa55a.jpg

Back from St. Louis and what an amazing four days it was. After taking a week off for my mom's visit and then flying straight to St. Louis Fashion Week, I'm playing a pretty intense game of 'catch up' at work and at home. There's so much to be done, it feels a little overwhelming. Maybe it's weird, but I can't wait to spend this Saturday editing photos, cleaning, and writing blog posts. 


Sarah said...

Not weird at all! I can't wait to read about your recent happenings and see all of your pictures from STLFW!



Alice, Pretty Confused said...

I totally relish time I can spend just working on blog stuff, maybe not the most relaxing way to spend a Sunday but I feel so accomplished afterwards. Can't wait to catch up with what you have been up to xo

Be Well Gifts said...

a wonderful way to make happy memories. Thank you fro sharing with us. Hugs!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!