Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Lookbook: Free People, Lost in Tokyo

 photo FreePeopleOctoberCatalog201347_zps8b171003.jpg
 photo FreePeopleOctoberCatalog201345_zps89f64440.jpg
 photo FreePeopleOctoberCatalog201349_zps107c82b5.jpg
 photo FreePeopleOctoberCatalog201327_zpsbfb87408.jpg
 photo FreePeopleOctoberCatalog201317_zpsf1d64233.jpg
 photo FreePeopleOctoberCatalog201339_zps04fd6d21.jpg
All images ©Free People

With Holiday right around the corner, my work schedule lately has left little time for dreaming up new outfits. I feel as if I'm always throwing on jeans and a sweater and running out the door, barely able to get my hair in so much as a bun. For times like this, I always turn to Free People for ideas for that little extra something that makes me feel somewhat pulled together -- a hat, some jewelry, a scarf or five. Their latest lookbook, Lost in Tokyo takes a page straight from Sofia Coppola's Lost in Translation, with dreamy cityscapes and a sense of solo exploration and discovery.


Gwen said...

"With... more... intensity!" ;) I love that movie so much. :)

Such gorgeous pictures! Thanks for the inspiration! I randomly happen to be in Japan right now btw, haha!

astr!d said...

agreed- i love free people. too bad i can't afford much of anything and mostly on special occasions!!! lol

iris said...

It is easy to get lost in Tokyo, especially if you're looking for a specific place.

It's also nice how the October catalog isn't doing a whole a lot of locals-as-props things that the high fashion industry seems to love. That's nice.

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous! I love FP!

xo Jennifer


Sandra said...

great inspiration! those hats are so cool!it also makes me wanna give maxi skirts a try during the cold season

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!