Sunday, September 22, 2013

Weekend Wishlist

 photo OrchidGrey_SeptOutfit3_zps04224ee4.jpg
American Apparel L'epicier leather bag
Lulu's ankle booties
Ruche denim skater skirt

Happy fall! In honor of the new season, I'm taking the AC unit from my window and switching my closet from breezy summer brights, to autumnal wools and knits.

A few more things that caught my eye...
// Meditating on the equinox? These custom meditation beads from Be Well Gifts are the perfect addition to your practice.
// How to open a bottle of wine without a wine key from Kelsi.
// The perfect fall skirt from Wolf Mama Vintage -- save 30% w/code "WOLFMAMA"
// A pretty, vintage-inspired school girl dress from Melissa Hojnacki -- save 15% w/code "ORCHID"
// Love this vintage coin belt from Mystery Girl Vintage -- save 15% w/code "ORCHIDGREY"
// 20 dresses for $20 each? sign me up! (three days only!)
// "Oscar Wilde and Walt Whitman totally did it" compelling stuff. (the comments are also pretty hilarious)
// The perfect beanie for fall.
// What to pack when you go hiking
// Julie takes beautiful photos of her beautiful life in Maine
// It's decorative gourd season!
// Pretty leopard heels.
// Raw meyer lemon souffle tart? yes. please.
// Love this paisley printed midi dress and this polkadot button-up dress.
// A bunch of other cool internet stuff.


Courtney Melville said...

Really loving both the bags! x

abbycake said...

Skater skirts are my obsession right now. I bought two this summer and I am excited to transition them from summer to fall.
xx Abby | a geek tragedy

Kitsune-kun said...

mmm that backpack

Kitsune-kun said...

mmm that backpack

Kate said...

The Cinnamon Girl blog is unbelievable! I'm also a Maine girl (like you, like Cinnamon) and these pictures are making me so crazily homesick. Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!